Saturday, October 4, 2008

oops

giggle.

forgot to introduce myself. sorry. my name is jilly. i am 5 foot, 5 inches tall and have light brown hair with blond highlights. i won't give you other stats-sorry. suffice to say that i am attractive and even though i have kids, i am 120 pounds or a little over or under that.

i also am recently divorced, which is sad.

and x is really sick, which is more sad.

there have been a lot of hard times in the past few years.

am hoping things are kind of looking up now.

my bf and i connected after many years of being apart. we've always had the chemistry-enough so that one of us was always finding the other every couple of years. so this is the first time we've ever actually both been single at the same time since when we dated as teens.

we will see where it leads.

he wants me to move closer to him. not sure we are ready for that yet. lots involved and some issues i'm a little concerned about (shhh don't tell him) or maybe it's just because the divorce is so fresh in my mind. did i mention he's been divorced a lot? not once like me but more than that. so that is a concern, even though he is a good guy.

plus there are my kids to consider and they have been through alot.

but he seems to need me closer to BE closer whereas i don't want to move closer until there is reason to do so. make sense?

guess we are both a little terrified.

No comments: