Saturday, October 4, 2008

what doin?

i can't believe i am blogging. but i guess there must be too much of my heart to keep it inside anymore. so i will let it all out here, i guess. as long as you don't rat on me.

my bf and i only get stolen moments together and it sucks but i only see him once a month or so and only for a few hours. lately when my phone is still in my jeans pocket piled on the floor, he has been tucking his under his pillow and actually looking at it when it rings.

well, not in the middle of you-know-what but before and after and all that jazz.

what does this mean? am i not enough? is he too distracted by life? sigh.

ok, there has been times in the past when mine is tucked under the pillow too. you know, when i think my kids might call or something like that. but lately all i have wanted is HIM and nothing between us and time for us alone so i guess that's why it bugs me when he is checking his phone when we only have a little bit of time.

i mean, enuff already. ok?

No comments: